- Fabric: we wear it, sleep on it, decorate with it. An interesting cloth design or texture. For this one I chose the first fabric that stood out to me in my closet.
2. Take a picture of fire or something that represents fire. My roommate and I had this candle lit in our kitchen so I thought it was perfect.
3. Make an abstract or literal photo that expresses how you feel.
4. Take a photo that includes a manufactured product and at least one of its elements. I chose one of my favorite snacks for this one – chips and salsa.
5. A photo where some or all of your subject isn’t in focus.
6. Represent or express something loud. I chose to take a picture of a vacuum because it was the loudest thing in my apartment.
7. Make a landscape photo!
I thought this assignment was very fun. I did not have a lot of difficulty with any of the photos except for #6. Represent or express something loud. I could not think of anything that would be loud or how to express something loud in a picture. I decided to take a picture of the vacuum because it can be loud and dogs are always afraid of it because it is so loud.